23 Tears 23 Tears

Excellent.

Very awesome sound - soothing, relaxing, can imagine waving goodbye to somebody with this playing :P. Really reminds me of some of the pieces from the video game Blue Dragon.

(I Want To) Believe (I Want To) Believe

Pretty nice song.

Really like the song. As a fellow metal fan, here's a couple quick suggestions/critiques:

- Really liked the voice, think you should keep it up.
- One big thing: Drums need more feeling. They don't sound terribly bad or anything (far from it), but they need a bit more umph put into them. Sound a bit too simplistic.
- Breakdown around 2:30 or so I really liked, but needs to be picked up a bit in my book. Again, not bad, just a bit simple.

That's about all I can think of at the moment. Excellent song except for a couple parts, keep up the good work :).

Nessbeatsfox responds:

Thanks! I usually write more new age grunge...stuff. Metal's a newer genre I'm messing with and it's really fun to play. I'm glad you liked the voice (since a lot of people don't). Thanks for the review!

&amp;lt;+R+&amp;gt; Anthem <+R+> Anthem

Very Nice.

Love the sort of triplet-ish (I suppose that's what you would call it) synth melody throughout. Piano solo midway through very awesome too. Great song, like it much :).